EARLY INTERCEPTIVE TREATMENT WITH INVISALIGN® FIRST
Sometimes, when a little one has certain orthodontic issues, we recommend early interceptive treatment before their permanent teeth are all in. This lets us guide the development of their teeth and jaws for optimal results and helps avoid more extensive treatment later. Traditionally, the only choices for this early treatment, known as Phase 1 treatment, were braces or various appliances. Well, not any more! At Olympus Pointe Orthodontics, we’re a leader in early interceptive treatment with Invisalign. In fact, we’re one of the first practices in North America to adopt Invisalign® First, a system of cutting-edge, clear aligners designed for growing patients who still have primary teeth. Dr. Tsibel and our team offer Invisalign for young patients in Roseville and we’ve been achieving fantastic results, quickly and comfortably.
Phase One Treatment with Invisalign First
Invisalign First clear aligner treatment is a type of Phase One treatment in growing children. It aligns the teeth while expanding the arches and making room for existing teeth and incoming permanent teeth.
Phase One treatment with Invisalign First may be used to:
- Correct and guide the growth of your child's jaw
- Regulate the width of the upper and lower arches
- Create more space for crowded teeth
- Avoid the need for permanent tooth extractions during Phase Two treatment
- Correct thumb sucking and help improve minor speech problems
Invisalign First Treatment
Invisalign First treatment starts with a simple scan or impressions. From there, every step of your child’s plan is digitally plotted, so you know what to expect.
Removable aligners mean there’s little interruption to your child’s life and the foods they love. Plus, the aligners are specifically designed to fit smaller teeth and with space to accommodate teeth that are growing in.
As they progress through their treatment, you’ll see their smile transform through a series of small, expertly designed shifts calculated for how little teeth should move.
Why Invisalign First?
- Types of Treatment: Invisalign First clear aligners can fix a broad range of teeth straightening issues, including crowding, spacing, and narrow dental arches.
- No Food Restrictions: With Invisalign First clear aligners, there’s no missing out on popcorn at the movies. Children can continue to eat what they want.
- Easy Hygiene: Growing children can continue to brush and floss without hassle, keeping their good hygiene habits on track.
- Proven Experience: When your child gets Invisalign treatment, they’re in great company. Invisalign technology has transformed more than 5 million smiles worldwide.
Turn their little smile into a big, beautiful one. Speak to Dr. Tsibel or our treatment coordinator today about Invisalign First treatment.
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.